Subject: Proposal for ODF Interop Panel

At OOoCon 2008 in Beijing, on the Wednesday, we have a 90 minute session
in the late afternoon (the last slot of the day before dinner in fact)
called "ODF Interoperability: Perspectives".

The intent, when we initially proposed this was to have a set of
mini-presentations, followed by a panel discussion, taking Q&A from the
audience.

Here is a proposal for the detailed time breakdown of that session, based
on a suggestion from Aslam Rafee.

The assumption is that we have the following panelists:

Rob Weir (IBM)
Bart Hanssens (Fedict)
Florian Reuter (Novell)
Malte Timmermann or Dieter Loeschky (Sun)
Jerremy Allison (Sun)

We can certainly add more to the panel if we wish.  For example, maybe we
can get someone from RedFlag?

Proposed time breakdown:

a) 5 minutes Aslam Raffee - Intro of session

b) 15 minutes Rob Weir - theoretical presentation

c) 15 minutes Bart Hansen - practical presentation

d) 20 minutes Panel self-intro, comments on presentations and
interoperability perspective

e) 20 minutes Q&A based on audience questions.  We will also give Aslam
some pre-selected questions in case the audience is timid

f) 15 minutes Panel roundup and final comments