Subject: Re: [odf-adoption] ODF Workshop Agenda and Plan: Meeting Minutes,October 21, 2008

Hi Don,

I unfortunately was not able to attend to the call, which means that it
is an error that my name appears in the list of attendees.

I unfortunately also will not be able to participate on the workshop, so
it is also an error that may name appears in the list of confirmed
participants.

I will ask Svante to provide a list of additional workshop participants
from Sun.

Best regards

Michael

StarOffice/OpenOffice.org