Subject: ODF Interoperability: Perspectives Panel discussion (Final)

I believe we have a final agenda now for the ODF Interoperability panel
discussion.

The 90-minute session will be on the first day of the conference,
Wednesday November 5th at 1745h.

http://marketing.openoffice.org/ooocon2008/programme/wednesday_abstracts.html#a1514

The moderator of the session will be Aslam Rafee, from Department of
Science and Technology of South Africa.

Participating in the panel will be:

Rob Weir (IBM)
Bart Hanssens (Fedict/Belgium)
Florian Reuter (Novell)
Malte Timmermann (Sun Microsystems)
Jeremy Allison (Google)
Jun Ma (Beijing Redflag Chinese 2000 Software Company)

Please be at the session room 5-10 minutes before the session begins.  Go
to the front of the room and check in with me so I know when everyone has
arrived.

The session will look like this:

Proposed time breakdown:

a) 5 minutes Aslam Raffee - intro of session

b) 15 minutes Rob Weir - theoretical presentation

c) 15 minutes Bart Hanssens - practical presentation

d) 20 minutes Panel self-intro, and initial comments, perhaps comments on
presentations and statement of interoperability perspective

e) 20 minutes Q&A based on audience questions.  We will also give Aslam
some pre-selected questions in case the audience is quiet

f) 15 minutes Panel roundup and final comments

Since dinner follows immediately after our session, we will want to make
certain that we do not go over in time.