Subject: OO conference

Hi All,

I unfortunately will not be able to attend the conference. I am truly
sorry for withdrawing at the last minute. I have spoken to Bart and he
has kindly agreed to take over my duties if that is acceptable to the
group. I hope that you have a great session. I was really looking
forward to meeting you all and trust that you will have a successful
conference.

Regards,

Aslam Raffee
Chief Information Officer
Dept: Science and Technology
Tel: +27 12 843 6606
Email: aslam.raffee@dst.gov.za

--
This message has been scanned by DST MailScanner