Subject: Invitation: ODF Virtual plug-fest, F2F event(s) planning

Jane and Carol,

Members of the ODF Adoption and ODF Interoperability and Conformance TCs have been chatting back and forth regarding the need for organized plug-fests to work on various aspects of ODF interop. We think the Adoption TC can help the OIC TC in this regard by organizing and managing the 'event' using OASIS tools and so forth. Nobody is advocating travel and a face-to-face style event at this stage due to the recession, but we may want to look down the calendar and seek an opportunity as we have done in the past within another major event; e.g. OpenOffice.org Conference.

The concensus opinion is to present the program as an official OASIS interoperability event, if possible, and with the appropriate level of communications support.

We cordially invite you both to join us on our TC call scheduled for Tuesday, March 10th at 10:00 a.m. EST. Can you please confirm that you will be able to?

Here's the conf number:

ODF Adoption TC Coordination
Dial in Phone Numbers:
Toll free in the United States   1-866-907-1016 {full details below}
Participant passcode: 229008

Best regards,

/don

Don Harbison