Subject: RE: [odf-adoption] RE: Invitation: ODF Virtual plug-fest, F2F event(s) planning

Hello Everyone,

It sounds like some internal discussions still need to take place on this
proposed ODF Virtual plug-fest, so we'll wait for further details from the
committee.  In the meantime, would it be appropriate to re-visit the list I
pulled together of potential event oppportunities for ODF?  Below is another
copy of that list (less those that have past).  Please let me know if you
would like to discuss any of these opportunities or others during your next
meeting on the 10th.  Thanks, Jane

Event List:

The OpenOffice.org Annual Conference (OOoCon) TBD Last year's site:
http://marketing.openoffice.org/ooocon2008/index.html

GOSCON 2009
TBA
http://goscon.org/

Enterprise Data World
5-9 April 2009
Tampa, Florida
http://edw2009.wilshireconferences.com/

International ICT Expo 2009
13-16 April 2009
Hong Kong
http://ictexpo.hktdc.com/fair_dtl/detail.htm

infotec 2009
13-15 April 2009
Omaha, NE
http://www.infotec.org/sessions.aspx

*****Technical Communication Summit, the annual conference of the Society
for Technical Communication -- this is the event I already sent for your
review....any additional comments?
3-6 May 2009
Atlanta, GA
http://conference.stc.org/

Gilbane Conference San Francisco
2-4 June 2009
San Francisco, CA
http://gilbanesf.com/

Berlin Open 2009
22-23 June 2009
Berlin, Germany]
http://www.berlin-open.org/programm.html

The Summer XML 2009 Conference on the Extensible Markup Language for Users,
Managers, and Interested Parties July 27-28 2009 Raleigh, NC
http://www.aboveandbeyondlearning.com/xmlconference.html

XML Conference 2009
October 5-8 2009
Arlington, VA