Subject: Re: [odf-adoption] Re: OASIS ODF Adoption TC Coordination - Agenda & ConferenceCall Number for April 6, 2009

Peter,

Great. we're looking forward to you joining the TC.

/don

Don Harbison
Program Director, IBM ODF Initiative
Business & Technical Strategy
IBM Software Group
tel:1-978-399-7018
Mobile: +1-978-761-0116
email: donald_harbison@us.ibm.com

From: Peter Junge <peterjunge@RedOffice.com>
To: donald_harbison@us.ibm.com
Cc: odf-adoption@lists.oasis-open.org, peterjunge@RedOffice.com.cn
Date: 04/06/2009 08:54 PM

Don,

donald_harbison@us.ibm.com wrote:
>  Dear ODF Adoption TC,

[...]
> PLEASE NOTE!! We will use a new 'enhanced authentication' passcode for
> our call tomorrow. I'm hoping that Peter Junge will be able to join us
> from China despite the late hour there.

Thanks a lot for the personal invitation. I will be there, if nothing
unexpected is happening. I'd also tried two weeks, but failed, due to a
technical reason.

Best regards,
Peter

--
Peter Junge
Open Source Strategy Director

Beijing Redflag Chinese 2000 Software Co., Ltd.
Building No.2, Block A, Huilongsen, 18 Xihuan Nanlu
Beijing Economic-Technological Development Area
100176 Beijing - P.R.China

北京红旗中文贰仟软件技术有限公司
地址:北京经济技术开发区(亦庄)西环南路18号汇龙森A座二层
邮编:100176