Subject: presentation in Zagreb

Hi,

As mentioned during the last conference call, I'll be presenting a key
note / demo in Zagreb, Croatia on May 6th (so I won't make it to the ODF
Adoption call on May 5th, and probably have to cancel the OIC call as
well :/)

DORS / CLUC 2009: http://www.open.hr

Attendees will likely include open source / open system developers and
representatives of the Croatian eGov department

At this moment, the program for this year isn't available just yet, but
you can read some additional info on last year's event:

http://www.open.hr/dc2008/en/

Best regards,

Bart

(I'll post a note on opendocument.xml.org when the program is available)