Subject: odf 1.2 and xml-dsig

Hi,

These are my plans regarding the ODF 1.2 + digital signatures paper:

a) write a short paper, high-level overview for managers and end-users
(probably including some screenshots on signing a ODF document with the
Belgium eID, as example)

I'm aiming at the end of May to get this one done.

I'll have to check with the legal department about the IPR rules though
(I don't think it'll be a problem to submit it to OASIS as a
Contribution.
In the "worst case" that such a contribution wouldn't be possible, the
paper can still be a free-of-charge download on one of our websites)

b) a technical guide with a code example in Java and .Net
(I've already created a Groovy script, so the Java-part is covered, but
I haven't started the .Net example).

I hereby reiterate that we definitely need more ODF material (low and
high level libraries, code examples, integration in report software...)
for .Net in order to gain a wider adoption.

Best regards,

Bart