Subject: wikimedia odt export ?

Title: wikimedia odt export ?

Hmm,

does anyone know of any plans on exporting ODT from wikimedia ?
Something similar to the PDF export
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/PDF_Export

I'm aware that OOo for instance is capable of exporting to wikimedia,
but the other way around would be very useful as well (think of all
the kids doing their homework ;-) We had to go to the library and
make paper copies when we had to write an essay)

Best regards,

Bart