Subject: use case for 1.2 metadata

Title: use case for 1.2 metadata

Another use case for ODF 1.2 metadata: keep track of copyright
notices.

For instance, I'm writing a presentation at the moment, and I'm
using images from commons.wikimedia.org. Good meta-data support
would allow me to add the name of the copyright holder, license
etc. Now I more or less have to abuse the accessibility features
(entering this info in the description) or add an additional
caption...

Just my two cents

Best regards

Bart