Subject: ODF newsletter

Title: ODF newsletter

Hi,

a few weeks ago, I've published a short news letter on ODF (only available
in NL and FR)

First and foremost, they are targeted towards the helpdesk and project
managers of our departments, although anyone is free to grab a copy.

http://www.fedict.belgium.be/fr/telechargements/
http://www.fedict.belgium.be/nl/downloads/

(next one will feature MS-Office 2007sp2 with ODF)

While it's not very spectacular, it hopefully raises some interest in ODF.

Best regards,

Bart