Subject: RE: [odf-adoption] ODF Adoption TC Call Agenda 19 May 2009 14:00 UTC

Title: RE: [odf-adoption] ODF Adoption TC Call Agenda 19 May 2009 14:00 UTC

Hi,

Since I'm awaiting the Eurostar, I won't be able to participate in
today's phone call.

I've been mailing with Michiel (NLNet), the best way we can make a real
contribution is to provide some "application scenarios" (we're working
on that in the OIC), like a scenario for creating a document for filling
out travel expenses (company logo in header, title, small embedded
spreadsheet etc).

It would also help if, once we have a few scenarios at hand, "we" create
them in various ODF-capable products, so that testers in The Hague can
start right away with testing these documents in their favorite software
and report issues.

"we" means volunteers from the ODF, ODF Adoption or OIC TC

Best regards,

Bart

PS: unrelated side-note: the OpenDocSociety.NL is also thinking about
relaunching the Belgian branch