Subject: Re: [odf-adoption] Re: Personal reminders for Committee action items

Mary, all,

it might be an option to open an issue in JIRA for each action item.
Going one step further it's even considerable to move the action items
completely there, as this would mean to keep all kind of issues at a
single point. I guess a technical limitation would be, that the action
item link on OASIS' groups front end cannot be replaced by an JIRA query.

Best regards,
Peter

Mary McRae wrote:
> Not that I'm aware of. Kavi can send a message to the assignee when the
> item is created, but that's it.

> On Jun 3, 2009, at 2:38 PM, Carol Geyer wrote:
>
>> Mary,
>> On the ODF Adoption Committee call yesterday, a question was
>> raised--is there any way for a member who has been assigned an action
>> item by the Committee to receive a prompt or reminder of that action
>> item?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Carol
>>
>> --
>> Carol Geyer, Director of Communications
>> OASIS: Advancing open standards for the information society
>> http://www.oasis-open.org
>> +1.978.667.5115 x209
>>
>> New to OASIS? Take a Tour
>> http://www.oasis-open.org/home/tour.php

Peter Junge
Open Source Strategy Director

Beijing Redflag Chinese 2000 Software Co., Ltd.
Building No.2, Block A, Huilongsen, 18 Xihuan Nanlu
Beijing Economic-Technological Development Area
100176 Beijing - P.R.China

北京红旗中文贰仟软件技术有限公司
地址:北京经济技术开发区(亦庄)西环南路18号汇龙森A座二层
邮编:100176