Subject: Re: [odf-adoption] Re: Personal reminders for Committee action items

Yes. I believe most TCs do not make much use of the Kavi 'action
items' since the functionality is very limited. They track them in
meeting minutes, on the wiki, spreadsheets, etc.

Mary

Mary P McRae
Director, Standards Development
Technical Committee Administrator
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
web: www.oasis-open.org
twitter: fiberartisan  #oasisopen
phone: 1.603.232.9090

Standards are like parachutes: they work best when they're open.