Subject: ooocon 2009, workshop / panel / presentation ?

Mm, so, what are we going to do on the Openoffice.org Conference in Italy ?

There's some discussion on organizing a vendor-neutral ODF interop event before/after the OOoCon, but are we going to do a workshop / session on the OOoCon itself (IIRC, there was a suggestion about an "odf sprint" for OOo, Symphony and perhaps KOffice ?)

Or some presentation on the new ODF 1.2 features ?

Best regards,

Bart