Subject: Re: [odf-adoption] Informal call with OpenDoc Society and OpenForum Europe

Sign me up.

/don

Don Harbison
Program Director, IBM ODF Initiative
Business & Technical Strategy
IBM Software Group
tel:1-978-399-7018
Mobile: +1-978-761-0116
email: donald_harbison@us.ibm.com

From:        robert_weir@us.ibm.com
To:        odf-adoption@lists.oasis-open.org
Date:        07/29/2009 09:40 AM

As mentioned in our meeting yesterday, we've seen some initial planning
activities for an interop plugfest at the Orvieto OpenOffice.org
conference from the groups that worked with the Dutch government to
organize the Hague plugfest.

I've arranged a time next week when we can have a informal call with them
to see how we can work together on the Orvieto event.

The proposed time to meeting is next Wednesday, August 4th at 1500 UTC
(8am Los Angeles, 11am Boston, 4pm London, 5pm Brussels, 11pm Beijing).

If you are interested in joining this call, let me know and I'll add you
to the invite.

Regards,

-Rob