Subject: Re: [odf-adoption] Informal call with OpenDoc Society and OpenForumEurope

Good point.  I meant to propose Wed Aug 5th.

-Rob

From:
Peter Junge <peterjunge@RedOffice.com>
To:
robert_weir@us.ibm.com
Cc:
odf-adoption@lists.oasis-open.org
Date:
08/03/2009 12:21 AM
Re: [odf-adoption] Informal call with OpenDoc Society and OpenForum
 Europe

Hi Rob,

I would be interested to join. Just one issue, August 4th isn't a
Wednesday, but a Tuesday.

Well, it might get Wednesday in Beijing before the call ends. ;-)

Best regards,
Peter

robert_weir@us.ibm.com wrote:
> As mentioned in our meeting yesterday, we've seen some initial planning
> activities for an interop plugfest at the Orvieto OpenOffice.org
> conference from the groups that worked with the Dutch government to
> organize the Hague plugfest.
>
> I've arranged a time next week when we can have a informal call with
them
> to see how we can work together on the Orvieto event.
>
> The proposed time to meeting is next Wednesday, August 4th at 1500 UTC
> (8am Los Angeles, 11am Boston, 4pm London, 5pm Brussels, 11pm Beijing).
>
> If you are interested in joining this call, let me know and I'll add you

> to the invite.
>
> Regards,
>
> -Rob

Peter Junge
Open Source Strategy Director

Beijing Redflag Chinese 2000 Software Co., Ltd.
Building No.2, Block A, Huilongsen, 18 Xihuan Nanlu
Beijing Economic-Technological Development Area
100176 Beijing - P.R.China

北京红旗中文贰仟软件技术有限公司
地址:北京经济技术开发区(亦庄)西环南路18号汇龙森A座二层
邮编:100176