Subject: Re: [odf-adoption] RE: ODF Plug-fest Conference Call - August 5,2009: Summary+Actions & Next Web Conference Schedule

Hi,

for Tuesday evening we have to consider that there might be something
like a party on the schedule of the OOoCon, as a majority of attendees
will be already on location.

Best regards,
Peter

Hanssens Bart wrote:
> Hi Roberto,
>

> Great news, I'll add the info to the wiki page :-)
>
> http://plugtest.opendocsociety.org/doku.php?id=plugfests:200911_orvieto:info
>

> I'll send a mail to the plugfest wiki to ask people to register for the event, so we
> can estimate how many participants will be there and who will be able to test
> what implementation.
>

> Best regards,
>
> Bart

Peter Junge
Open Source Strategy Director

Beijing Redflag Chinese 2000 Software Co., Ltd.
Building No.2, Block A, Huilongsen, 18 Xihuan Nanlu
Beijing Economic-Technological Development Area
100176 Beijing - P.R.China

北京红旗中文贰仟软件技术有限公司
地址:北京经济技术开发区(亦庄)西环南路18号汇龙森A座二层
邮编:100176