Subject: Leaving Redflag 2000

Dear TC members,

likely most of you already have been receiving a similar mail from the
ODF TC list. For those who haven't I just wanted to send a brief notice,
that I will be leaving Redflag 2000 by the end of this month. However
I'm intending to stay with the ODF Adoption TC as an individual member.
Many thanks to everyone for the great cooperation so far.

Now I would like to introduce you to my colleague Dong Xioahong
<dongxiaohong@redoffice.com>, System Analyst at Redflag 2000. Xioahong
has recently subscribed to this TC and will mostly be working with the
ODF TC for getting started, but might later also join the ODF Adoption
TC calls on regular basis.

Best regards,
Peter

--
Peter Junge
Open Source Strategy Director

Beijing Redflag Chinese 2000 Software Co., Ltd.
Building No.2, Block A, Huilongsen, 18 Xihuan Nanlu
Beijing Economic-Technological Development Area
100176 Beijing - P.R.China

北京红旗中文贰仟软件技术有限公司
地址:北京经济技术开发区(亦庄)西环南路18号汇龙森A座二层
邮编:100176