Subject: RE: [odf-adoption] Draft Minutes: TC Coordination Call - November17, 2009

Correction:

> Bart mentioned that Belgium government uses Drupal (developed with PHP)

Yes, Drupal is a very popular open source webcms / portal (also used by the
White House, by the way), it was started about 9 years ago by a Belgian student
but is now used all over the world.

> with a PHP library for exporting ODF.

As far as I know, there is no Drupal module for exporting to ODF (there is one
for exporting to PDF). However, it would be great if such an export module would
be written (possibly with the aid of a ODF library like Dio or OpenDocumentPHP)

Note that quite a few webCMS, groupware and wiki systems are built upon PHP,
so having a flexible-licensed (LGPL / BSD / Apache), well-maintained ODF library
would be a valuable asset.

Best regards,

Bart