Subject: Draft Minutes: TC Coordination Call - March 16, 2010

1.) Logistics

- Roll call
Donald Harbison        IBM
Rob Weir                IBM
Louis Suarez-Potts        Sun Microsystems

David LeDuc                Guest - ODF Alliance

- Determination of quorum status
False.

- Review, amend/approve the minutes from our February 2, 2010 TC call.
No action.

- Acceptance of today's agenda

2.) Podcast Update
No discussion. Need Alan Clark to report on Novell resource availability.

3.) ODF Plug-fest Granada Update
No discussion.

4.) OpenOffice.org CON - Update
No discussion.

5.) ODF News / Round Table  -- All
The TC members were pleased to have David LeDuc join the call in his new capacity as Executive Director, ODF Alliance. We discussed the various ODF advocacy organizations, their charters, and current program efforts. We discussed 2010 goals for ODF including the communications support of the ODF 1.2 standardization effort and process both at OASIS and subsequently ISO/IEC JTC1 when applicable.

We discussed techniques for improving search rankings of the key ODF content sites.

We agreed to establish a common communications framework for ODF 1.2 to be shared among all supporting ODF advocacy groups.

The meeting was adjourned.

Don Harbison
Program Director, IBM ODF Initiative
Tel. +1-978-399-7018