Subject: Re: [odf-adoption] Draft Minutes: TC Coordination Call - March 16,2010

Don,

to ease reaching the quorum in the future, I would like to step down as
a voting member and rather becoming a persistent non-voting member. Over
the last couple of months Tuesday evenings have been the primary choice
for FOSS related events to happen in Beijing, hence there's a increasing
mess of conflicts for me.

Best regards,
Peter