Subject: Draft Minutes: TC Coordination Call - March 30, 2010

A brief meeting was held that was not quorate. Present included

Louis Suarez-Potts (Oracle; chair, standing in for Don Harbison, who was away today)
Alan Clark (Novell)
Charles-H. Schulz (Ars Aperta)
Peter Junge (disconnected shortly after connecting)

Dave Le Duc was not invited but ought to be for the next meeting, which may partly be held out of Granada, Spain, during the plugfest.

Because there was no quorum, no actions were taken. But reminders were issued, chiefly by Alan, who reminded us that his team is ready to record and interview ODF savants, provided we supply the questions and narrative script for them to follow. As well, we must suggest the candidates for the interviews.

Those questions and script should be put to a wiki created by any one of us who can (eg, Rob, Don, I, et al.) and added to by the others on this and related ODF lists.

Previous discussions had identified possible locations for the wiki, with the XML site being a strong a candidate.

As well, we can supplement the Novell team's efforts with minimal-tech podcasts, say at or from the plugfest. The technology (Skype plus a recording app.) was tested by Rob and me and worked fine.

Next meeting is in two weeks' time as normal.

Cheers,
Louis