Subject: Re: [odf-adoption] ODF Podcast: Take 1

Hi Rob,
Nice work !
I could hear both Svante and yourself really well . The background noise was not distracting at all and it was clear that it was an on location interview.  I welcome more podcasts.  I would consider adding a photo of the setting with the speaker as a good addition to the podcast.
Would you be considering adding video with the Skype sample ?
Zaheda