Subject: Re: [odf-adoption] ODF Podcast: Take 1

I agree - Sound is very clear.  The interview had great direction and focus.  The background noise wasn't a distraction.  I would shorten the ambient noise at the beginning, other than that I'd vote to post the podcast.

Alan

<t2i79f57c0b1004271438mca562f64xd19c634f1fd4be24@mail.gmail.com>, Zaheda Bhorat