Subject: RE: [odf-adoption] Joining the ODF Interop Demo

Hi Don,

Fedict is interested in the xml-dsig feature of ODF 1.2, and we do have an applet that can sign
ODF docs using an eID card, so perhaps that can be tested, along with the ODFDOM and
OOo / Symphony

Not sure if I get approval for the Interop Participant fee (have to check), but at least we can be
Scenario Partner

Best regards

Bart