Subject: Draft Minutes: TC Coordination Call - May 11, 2010

1.) Logistics

- Roll call

Charles Schulz                Ars Aperta*
Donald Harbison        IBM
Rob Weir                IBM
Louis Suarez-Potts        Oracle

David LeDuc                ODF Alliance (Guest)

- Determination of quorum status

A quorum was achieved.

- Review, amend/approve the minutes from our March 2, 2010 TC call.
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/odf-adoption/email/archives/201003/msg00005.html
Approved.
- Review, amend/approve the minutes from our March 16, 2010 TC call:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/odf-adoption/email/archives/201003/msg00013.html
Approved.

- Acceptance of today's agenda
Accepted.

2) ODF 1.2 Update - (Rob)
Rob reported that ODF 1.2 is in the final stages of being prepared for Public Review. There are some last minute formatting changes underway. The ODF TC is aiming for starting Public Review approximately June 1st.

2,600 comments have been processed, indicating the quality of the standard is very high.

3.)  ODF Interop Demo -- plan outline discussion  (Don)
Don will issue the 'Invitation to Participate' in the ODF 1.2 InterOp Demo the week of May 10 - 14..

4.) ODF Plug-fest Granada Report and next steps (Rob)
Rob reported that the Metadata function in ODF 1.2 received attention at the Granada ODF Plug-fest.

We agreed that it's important to make a more concerted effort to reach out to developers to inform them of the exciting new features in ODF 1.2.

5.) OpenOffice.org CON - status and plan (Louis)
Planning work is proceeding. CFP deadline is June 2nd.

6.) ODF News / Round Table  -- All

The meeting was adjourned.

Regards,

Don Harbison