Subject: Re: [odf-adoption] Groups - TC Coordination added

All,

I will be unable to attend this Tuesday call.

We had the homework assignment from the last call to give a top 3.  I read through Don's and Luis' list. Great stuff.  Let me toss out another 3.  Not worded nearly as well as Don's.

Mine:
1. Developers: Open Standard: Rich feature set of the specification
2. Consumer: The open standard helps me find interoperable applications and solutions I need across a wide spectrum of platforms and services
3. Open Standard: Returns ownership of the data to the owner of the data.

talk to you at the next call.

Alan