Subject: Draft Minutes: TC Coordination Call - January 18, 2011

1.) Roll Call

Charles Schulz Ars Aperta* Group Member
Donald Harbison IBM Group Member
Rob Weir IBM Group Member
Louis Suarez-Potts Oracle Corporation Group Member

2.) Agenda

a.) New OASIS Committee Note policy
The TC discussed the new CN policy. Feedback has been provided to the OASIS TC Process committee. Adoption TCs will be impacted if fully implemented; e.g. presentations, and multimedia content are problematic.

b.) ODF 1.2 content program
The TC agreed that it is now urgent to work to complete the program deliverables as we have defined them on the Action Item wiki page.
The Action Items are published on our ODF Adoption wiki page here: http://wiki.oasis-open.org/odf-adoption/OdfAdoptionTcActionItems

c.) 2011 Events
The TC agreed to build a 2011 calendar of events where we as members choose to directly participate, or indirectly provide ODF content to direct participants.
Event categories include: Linux and open source events; mobile technology; content management; government technology and web 2.0/office 2.0 events and conferences.

The meeting was adjourned.

Don Harbison
Program Director, IBM ODF Initiative
Tel. +1-978-399-7018