Subject: Re: [odf-adoption] ODF Next Workshop (plus) for fall 2011 Netherlands

On 2011-05-18, at 13:38 , Charles-H. Schulz wrote:

> And I'm glad you don't represent any constituency
> anymore so that we can put the past behind us :-)

Actually, I continue to represent the OpenOffice.org community and its interests in the ODF. The OOo Community has generously sponsored my participation with Oasis and the ODF TCs. There is no past to put behind us that would benefit from such a disposition.

Oh, as to the "rush." This issue has been, in one form or another, in the planning for quite some time. I meant to send out a notice earlier in the week but foolishly and mistakenly used the wrong alias.

And, as to LibreOffice's participation: do you speak for them all? Honestly, don't you rather think that having events focused on ODF would be useful? We have a July Berlin event, we have the other ones, too. This is about ODF. It has NOTHING to do with OOo. Therefore….?

Louis