Subject: Re: [odf-adoption] ODF Plugfest Berlin Session Planning

"Charles-H. Schulz" <charles-h.schulz@arsaperta.com> wrote on 06/21/2011
10:43:26 AM:

> Hello Rob,
>
> Sorry for this practical question but I'm unclear where the
> participants should register or reply to confirm their participation.
> Would you have a pointer?

Hi Charles,

Invitations were sent to those who attended past Plugfests.  Participant
attendance is confirmed by sending an email to the address given in the
invitation.

If someone did not receive an invite, then I can pass their name on to the
hosts, so they can send an invitation.

Ignore the "user login" on the website.  That is not for registration.
That is for editing the web site.

Regards,

-Rob