Subject: OASIS ODF Adoption TC Coordination - Proposed Agenda for August 30, 2011

Dear TC Members,

Well, let's try this again. I'm somewhat more optimistic we may reach a quorum today. Summer holiday season is almost over. I am re-publishing the agenda proposed for August 16th as a starter.

Primary Access Information

USA Toll-Free:
888-426-6840

USA Caller Paid:
215-861-6239

For Other Countries:
Click Here to View Global Conference Access Numbers

From Office Dial-In Numbers:
Click Here to View Company On-Net Access Numbers

Participant Code:
1538062

1.) Logistics

- Roll call