Subject: Cancelled: OASIS ODF Adoption TC - December 20, 2011

Dear TC Members,

I am cancelling tomorrow's call due to multiple personal and professional conflicts. (It must be the end of the year!)

Please look for a new calendar invitation for 2012. We will reconvene in the New Year.

Seasons Greetings and a Happy New Year to you all!

/don

Donald Harbison
Program Director
IBM Open Document Format Initiative