Subject: Proposed Agenda TC Coordination, January 10, 2012

Dear TC,

Tomorrow we'll have our first TC meeting for 2012. Please make your best effort to attend and help make 2012 a great year for ODF adoption!

Proposed agenda:

1.) Logistics

- Roll call

- Determination of quorum status

- Acceptance of today's agenda

2.) Wikipedia ODF entry review and action plan.  (We never took this to the next level in late 2011, so let's pick this up and renew our efforts.)

3.) News and Roundtable - All

4.) Adjournment

Regards,

Donald Harbison