Subject: Open Document Format Adoption TC Coordination Call: Proposed Agenda May 1, 2012

The Open Document Format Adoption Technical Committee will have its next TC Coordination Call on May 1 at 1400 UTC.

We haven't met since mid-March due to multiple business and travel conflicts on my end, Let's reconvene tomorrow, and get our work back on track.

http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?iso=20120501&p1=43&p2=37

The call counts towards voter eligibility.

Participant Code: 1538062

Access Numbers
--------------------------
USA Toll-Free: 888-426-6840
USA Caller Paid: 215-861-6239

Canada: 888-426-6840
France: 0800-94-0558
Germany: 0800-000-1018

Codes for other countries are listed here:

https://www.teleconference.att.com/servlet/glbAccess?process=1&accessCode=1538062&accessNumber=2158616239#C2

Press *6 to mute/unmute line

Chat room for meeting is at:  http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/odf

Proposed Agenda
---------------------------
1. Dial-In, Roll Call, Determination of Quorum and Voting Rights

2. Motion (simple majority): Approve the Agenda

3. Motion (simple majority): Approve the Minutes from February 7th  meeting

4 Microsoft and ODF 1.2 support: next steps.

5 Recruiting new TC members (from LibreOffice, Calligra Suite, and OpenOffice communities)

6 TC Action Item Review & Plan http://wiki.oasis-open.org/odf-adoption/OdfAdoptionTcActionItems

7 Liaison with OpenDocs Society and ODF/Alliance (Brasil & Hungary)

8 News and Roundtable.

Donald Harbison
Program Director
Apache OpenOffice