Subject: Cancelled: TC Coordination June 26, 2012

Dear TC Members:

Due to travel out of the country, I will be unable to chair our TC call on Tuesday, June 26th.

Our next regularly scheduled TC meeting is July 10, 2012.

Regards

Don Harbison  550 King St
Program Director, Apache OpenOffice, IBM ODF Initiative, Software Group  Littleton, 01460-1250
Phone: +1-978-899-5444  Usa
Mobile: +1-978-761-0116
e-mail: donald_harbison@us.ibm.com