Subject: Re: [office-accessibility] Re: [office] Getting started with theaccessibility subcommittee

Hi Nathaniel,

what was the start time? I had 10am central.

Rich Schwerdtfeger
Emerging Technologies
Chair, IBM Accessibility Architecture Review Board
blog: http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/dw_blog.jspa?blog=441
schwer@us.ibm.com, Phone: 512-838-4593,T/L: 678-4593, mobile: 512-876-9689

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -
I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.", Frost

Inactive hide details for Nathaniel S Borenstein/Concord/IBM@IBMUSNathaniel S Borenstein/Concord/IBM@IBMUS

          Nathaniel S Borenstein/Concord/IBM@IBMUS

          01/24/2006 11:02 AM

office-accessibility@lists.oasis-open.org

cc

Subject

Re: [office-accessibility] Re: [office] Getting started with the accessibility subcommittee

First, I apologize for being slow of the mark with this. I am recovering from strep throat *while* travelling on business, a tough combo.

However, having heard no objections, I have indeed been assuming that the first meeting would be this Thursday, and that it would last one hour.

As a reminder, here's the callin information:

Toll-free dial-in: 1-877-422-0035
Toll dial-in: 1-314-655-1411
Passcode: 583816

I look forward to talking with all of you on Thursday! -- Nathaniel

Richard Schwerdtfeger/Austin/IBM@IBMUS

01/24/2006 10:46 AM

Malte Timmermann <Malte.Timmermann@Sun.COM>
cc
Nathaniel S Borenstein/Concord/IBM@IBMUS, office-accessibility@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject
Re: [office-accessibility] Re: [office] Getting started with the accessibility subcommittee

We will need a time duration as well.

Rich Schwerdtfeger
Emerging Technologies
Chair, IBM Accessibility Architecture Review Board
blog:
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/dw_blog.jspa?blog=441
schwer@us.ibm.com, Phone: 512-838-4593,T/L: 678-4593, mobile: 512-876-9689

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -
I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.", Frost

Inactive hide details for Malte Timmermann <Malte.Timmermann@Sun.COM>Malte Timmermann <Malte.Timmermann@Sun.COM>
Malte Timmermann <Malte.Timmermann@Sun.COM>

01/24/2006 08:36 AM

Nathaniel S Borenstein/Concord/IBM@IBMUS

cc

office-accessibility@lists.oasis-open.org

Subject

[office-accessibility] Re: [office] Getting started with the accessibility subcommittee

Nathaniel,

you have *proposed* to start meeting 01/26 some time ago, but IMHO there wasn't a real announcement.
Is it still a proposal, or will it happen?

Malte.

nborenst@us.ibm.com wrote:
> PLEASE forward this information to anyone who you think ought to join the accessibility subcommittee.
>
> With the new year, it is time for us to activate the new acessibility subcommittee.  I propose that we meet every Thursday, starting January 26, at 11 AM US Eastern time.  That gives stragglers two more weeks to join without missing anything.
>
> Please let me know ASAP if this is a truly horrible meeting day/time for you; I know that no time will be perfect, but the 11 AM Eastern time has the advantage of being reasonable both in Europe and on the US West coast.  In the absence of Asian participants, at least, it seems like a sensible time of day.
>
> Callin information will be as follows:
>
> Toll-free dial-in: 1-877-422-0035
> Toll dial-in: 1-314-655-1411
> Passcode:        583816
>
> I look forward to working with all of you!
>   -- Nathaniel S. Borenstein
>      Chair, Acessibility Subcommittee

GIF image