Subject: Minutes of 2/2 Accessibility Meeting

I.  Attendance:

Pete Brunet, Rich Schwerdtfeger, Chieko Asakawa, Hironobu Takagi,  IBM
Malte Timmerman, Peter Korn, Sun
Steve Noble, Design Science
Jerry Berrier, Mass Bay State Council for the Blind
Janina Sajka

II. Approval of Minutes of Previous Meeting

Approved with correction of Steve Noble's affiliation.

III.  Gap Analysis Discussion:  Chieko led a discussion of the slides circulated by her and Rich, representing a first pass at a gap analysis.  In the ensuing discussions, questions were raised about access to embedded OLE objects.  Chieko will update her slides, which are currently our best overview of the gap.

IV.  Action items:

Chieko to update slides, post on http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office-accessibility/documents.php

Nathaniel to get someone to give one of the "overviews" at next meeting.

V.  Agenda/Topics for Next Meeting

-- Next meeting will be Thursday Feb 9, 11 AM.  Nathaniel will send out an ical invitation as several people have indicated that might be helpful.

-- Continuation/completion of gap analysis discussion

-- Overview of OASIS presentation

-- Discussion of subcommittee output and how we will deliver it.

Have a great weekend.  -- Nathaniel