Subject: Re: [office-accessibility] Minutes: February 10 Accessibility SubteamMeeting

Hi Rich, gang,

Sorry I was unable to attend this meeting.  Mike - welcome to our group!

A quick question: is Jerry Berrier now a formal member, and on the
alias?  If not, shouldn't he be included on the e-mail distribution?

Re: keyboard navigation for ODF readers: is that in scope of this
subcommittee?  If not, is there a group for whom it is in scope?

Re: CSUN - Janina and I have been discussing this for a while, and PJ at
IBM has also been involved.  Rich & Mike - please include me in those
discussions as well...

Regards,

Peter Korn
Accessibility Architect