Subject: RE: [office-accessibility] RNIB

Excellent. Welcome Dave.

-Mike

Mike Paciello
TPG
+1 603.882.4122 ext 103

From: Richard Schwerdtfeger [mailto:schwer@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2006 9:00 AM
To: office-accessibility@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: dave.pawson@gmail.com
Subject: [office-accessibility] RNIB

Dave Pawson from RNIB will be joining the group. He has sent his paperwork in. This is a great opportunity for ODF.

Nathaniel, if you can arrange for Dave to be on the call this week, would you please put DAISY on the agenda and let Dave discuss how we should proceed to ensure we have the appropriate markup to facilitate DAISY format conversion. Also, until OASIS can get Dave's account set up I would ask that we cc him on any list emails.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger
Chair, IBM Accessibility Architecture Review Board
blog: http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/dw_blog.jspa?blog=441

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -
I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.", Frost