Subject: From Aaron Leventhal: W3C P&F to look at SVG accessibility [was [Fwd:Re: [Bulk] Re: Acessible widgets for FIrefox / JAWS extension]]

--- Begin Message ---
The W3C protocols and formats group is going to take a look at making
SVG accessible, whether it's used to create widgets or 2d presentations
such as diagrams. We'll be looking to use namespaced role and property
attributes most likely. Keyboard navigation is also being looked at, but
that's a wider issue being discussed in W3C right now.

- Aaron