Subject: Re: [office-accessibility] 3/30 Agenda & Logistics

Nathaniel,

I would break Z-order into a section on presentations where we have:

- Improved keyboard navigation (nextFocus, Z-Order)
- relationships

You can remove list item indentation as this was resolved at the last meeting. I have an action item to create wording for the ODF specification for user agent responsibilities in handling list items. The problem we found was a defect in both Open Office and SODC.

Rich Schwerdtfeger
Chair, IBM Accessibility Architecture Review Board
blog: http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/dw_blog.jspa?blog=441

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -
I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.", Frost

Inactive hide details for Nathaniel S Borenstein/Concord/IBM@IBMUSNathaniel S Borenstein/Concord/IBM@IBMUS

          Nathaniel S Borenstein/Concord/IBM@IBMUS

          03/24/2006 01:43 PM

office-accessibility@lists.oasis-open.org

cc

Subject

[office-accessibility] 3/30 Agenda & Logistics

OASIS ODF Accessibility SC Meeting Agenda
Thursday March 30, 2006

I. Roll Call

II. Approval of Minutes of Previous (3/9) Meeting

III. Old business:
-- CSUN meeting report(s)
-- Table/SVG in presentation, status report (Nathaniel)
-- Need formal approval of Rich's requirements
-- List item indentation
-- Alt texts, short/long/caption
-- Z-order and traversal of complex figures

IV. New business:
-- Relationship with and reports to parent TC (Nathaniel)
-- Soft/hard page break issue from Dave P
-- Nested list markup issue from Dave P
-- ???

V. Deferred for post-June (keeping on agenda as placeholder):
-- Mediaobject proposal from Dave P

V. Agenda/Topics for Next Meeting

[As always, PLEASE send me any additional agenda items whenever you come up with them.]

Call-in information
Toll-free dial-in: 1-877-422-0035
Toll dial-in: 1-314-655-1411
IBM Tie-line dial-in: 422-0035