Subject: Re: [office-accessibility] Face to Face Meeting

Nathaniel will be unable to attend so I am offering to chair this meeting if held at the dates below in May.

Cheers,
Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger
Chair, IBM Accessibility Architecture Review Board
blog: http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/dw_blog.jspa?blog=441

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -
I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.", Frost

Inactive hide details for Richard Schwerdtfeger/Austin/IBM@IBMUSRichard Schwerdtfeger/Austin/IBM@IBMUS

          Richard Schwerdtfeger/Austin/IBM@IBMUS

          04/03/2006 10:15 AM

office-accessibility@lists.oasis-open.org

cc

Subject

[office-accessibility] Face to Face Meeting

Janina, Dave, and I have been working hard to find a time frame for a face to face meeting.

I would like to propose a face to face meeting May 25 and 26 at RNIB. If the group agrees, Dave Pawson will work to have this hosted at either the Peterborough or Edinburgh offices.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger
Chair, IBM Accessibility Architecture Review Board
blog:
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/dw_blog.jspa?blog=441

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -
I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.", Frost

GIF image