Subject: Re: [office-accessibility] Face to Face Meeting

Nathaniel will not be able to attend tomorrow's call and has asked me to chair.

OASIS ODF Accessibility SC Meeting Agenda
Thursday March 30, 2006

I. Roll Call

II. Approval of Minutes of Previous (3/30) Meeting

III. Old business:
- Presentation sub/sub team meeting Friday - Time resolution
- Time resolution for presentation sub/sub team meeting Friday
-- alt texts, short/long/caption
- How is the Name attribute used? - Malte Timmerman
- Discuss Peter's proposal:
- What are the appropriate name mapping rules by user agents?
- Do we use name for a user name field?
- Should we allow captions on primitives?
- Limite <svg:desc> to groupings?
- Disposition of described By for ATVs?
- others?

IV. New business:
-- Face to Face May 25/26 at RNIB (Edinburgh or Peterborough)
-- Soft/hard page break issue from Dave P
-- Nested list markup issue from Dave P

V. Deferred for post-June (keeping on agenda as placeholder):
-- Mediaobject proposal from Dave P

VI. Deferred until Nathaniel returns Table/SVG resolution in TC

VII. Agenda/Topics for Next Meeting

[As always, PLEASE send me any additional agenda items whenever you come up with them.]

Rich Schwerdtfeger
Chair, IBM Accessibility Architecture Review Board
blog: http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/dw_blog.jspa?blog=441

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -
I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.", Frost