Subject: IRC chat

It might be useful to use IRC chat along with conference call, especially
for exchanging element names, attributes or code snippets.
Is it OK for us to use a chat room?

I will attach instruction to access the OASIS chat server.

OASIS already runs chat server, and the server has a web interface.
It is really easy to use.

1. access http://irc.oasis-open.org/
2. input your nickname
3. input "&office-accessibility" for Channel field. (please refer attached
mail for the naming rule.)

This web interface may not be accessible. It is recommended to use
accessible IRC client for screen reader users.
server: irc.oasis-open.org
ports:  6667 (default) and 6669.
channel:  &office-accessibility

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Chieko

---------
Chieko Asakawa, Ph.D.
Accessibility Research
Tokyo Research Laboratory, IBM Research
E-mail: chie@jp.ibm.com
Tel: +81-46(215)4633     Fax: +81-46(274)4282

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/chairs/200509/msg00002.html