Subject: RE: [office-accessibility] Regrets.

Mike,

I am very sorry to hear that. Our hopes and prayers are with your family.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger
Chair, IBM Accessibility Architecture Review Board
blog: http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/dw_blog.jspa?blog=441

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -
I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.", Frost

Inactive hide details for "mike paciello" <mpaciello@paciellogroup.com>"mike paciello" <mpaciello@paciellogroup.com>

          "mike paciello" <mpaciello@paciellogroup.com>

          04/06/2006 07:28 AM
          Please respond to
          mpaciello

<office-accessibility@lists.oasis-open.org>

cc

Subject

RE: [office-accessibility] Regrets.

Folks:

Due to work and my wife's illness, I need to excuse myself from today's
conference call. My sincere apologies. I should be back on track next week,
my wife's health permitting (brain cancer).

My status is as follows:

1. Conversion of CSUN web and audio casts - I've talked to both companies
and both have *promised* me the open source converted versions. I still have
not received them. For my sake, would someone mind sending me the preferred
output files so I can be that much more specific in my request.

2. Sorting out ODF tasks: I'll have this completed by tomorrow EOB. Kim's
health has disrupted my personal schedule a bit; so I am behind.

Regards and thanks,

Mike

Mike Paciello
TPG