Subject: Re: [office-accessibility] F2F meeting: Date and Location?

On 07/04/06, Malte Timmermann <Malte.Timmermann@sun.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I still don't know if I am on vacation that time or not, but would like
> to at least clarify date and time.
>
> Did we agree on May 20/21?
> Peterborough or Edinburgh?

My recollection.

No clear resolution.
20/21st was the best compromise.

Action me to see if a room can be found in Edinburgh or Peterborough.

Action all to see if that date suites a majority. I.e. let the group
know if you can attend, then decide to have the meeting
or seek an alternative.

regards

--
Dave Pawson