Subject: Re: [office-accessibility] XHTML 2 nextFocus, prevFocus for morningdiscussion

I believe prevfocus is redundant as well. This is an old version of the XTML 2 spec. and I believe it was removed. the working group has not updated the spec.

I am looking for nextFocus to be implemented in drawings and presentations wherever they occur unless we can think of a use case for writer text and xform form elements.

Rich Schwerdtfeger
Chair, IBM Accessibility Architecture Review Board
blog: http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/dw_blog.jspa?blog=441

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -
I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.", Frost

Inactive hide details for "Dave Pawson" <dave.pawson@gmail.com>"Dave Pawson" <dave.pawson@gmail.com>

          "Dave Pawson" <dave.pawson@gmail.com>

          04/07/2006 02:08 AM

Richard Schwerdtfeger/Austin/IBM@IBMUS

cc

office-accessibility@lists.oasis-open.org

Subject

Re: [office-accessibility] XHTML 2 nextFocus, prevFocus for morning discussion