Subject: Re: [office-accessibility] Minutes 060406

Just a reminder:

We have the following action items. Peter, it would be helpful if we had your refined proposal before tomorrow's call.

PK

NB. DP All

Action item: Provide availability for those dates, to list.

Rich Schwerdtfeger
Chair, IBM Accessibility Architecture Review Board
blog: http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/dw_blog.jspa?blog=441

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -
I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.", Frost

Inactive hide details for "Dave Pawson" <dave.pawson@gmail.com>"Dave Pawson" <dave.pawson@gmail.com>

          "Dave Pawson" <dave.pawson@gmail.com>

          04/07/2006 01:58 AM

office-accessibility@lists.oasis-open.org

cc

Subject

[office-accessibility] Minutes 060406

Draft. Comments please then I can post to TC

--
Dave Pawson
XSLT XSL-FO FAQ.

GIF image

Title: OASIS ODF Accessibility SC Meeting

OASIS ODF Accessibility SC Meeting